IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR THE BRAINPAYROLL SOFTWARE.
Here, we are using certain words, which have explicit meanings as detailed below:
Account Holder means a sole trader or company which has a Brain Payroll account (generally this will be your business or if you are a handler, the business which you are advising)
The Service means our Brain Payroll software which is accessed and used via our password protected websites.
We , Us , Our refers to Brain Payroll online payroll software.
You means you, the person who accesses and uses this website and/or the Service.
Your Data means any data entered or uploaded by you while using the Service.
CREATING AND ACCESSING A BRAIN PAYROLL ACCOUNT
In order to access and use the Service, a Brain Payroll account must be created. You can apply for an account to be created by submitting your details on our “sign up” page.
FORMATION OF A CONTRACT
ERRORS IN INFORMATION YOU GAVE US
If you made any mistakes in the details you gave to us when applying for a Brain Payroll account, these errors can be corrected by accessing the Service and using the “edit” function on the “Your Company” page.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
We reserve the right not to accept an application to create a Brain Payroll account at our discretion. This may be due to technical constraints, or because you, your organization has been officially forbidden by us from using the Service or for any other cause. No fee will be charged by us for disapproved applications.
USE OF THE SERVICES / ACCESSING THE ACCOUNT
Brain Payroll hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right and license to use the Services.
- You shall have a limited right to use the Services, as may be required under applicable law.
- You shall follow and adhere with the guidelines relating to Services if any, set out here under or Separate Agreement as may be required under relevant provisions in accordance to the applicable law.
IN CONNECTION WITH USING OR ACCESSING THE SERVICES YOU WILL NOT
- Breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status.
- Use Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts under applicable laws. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the applicable laws, including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use Services. if you are minor, i.e. under applicable law) You shall not register on Website.
- Transfer your user ID to another party without Brain Payroll’s consent
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Distribute viruses or any other malware that may harm Brain Payroll, or the interests or property of users
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access Services for any purpose
- Bypass Services robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Commercialize any application or any information or software associated with such application
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent.
- Circumvent any technical measures Brain Payroll use to provide for the Services.
- Brain Payroll believe that you are abusing our Services in any way, we may, at our discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove and, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
- Brain Payroll may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
- Additionally, Brain Payroll reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services if they are detrimental in nature to our Services.
- The Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Brain Payroll as set forth below.
If you want to terminate your agreement with Brain Payroll
1. Not accessing the Website.
2. closing your Account for all of the services that you use, where Brain Payroll has made this option available to you.
The Account Holder is ultimately responsible for administering and safeguarding any passwords created to control access to its Brain Payroll account: kindly protect any password issued to you from any misuse. Data transmitted to and from Brain Payroll is encrypted for the user's protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Brain Payroll is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. In order to protect you and your data, Brain Payroll may suspend your use of the Service, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
CLOSING A BRAIN PAYROLL ACCOUNT
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Copyright and other Intellectual property rights in the pages and the screen displaying the pages, and in the information, software, website and the material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Brain Payroll Limited.
You may use the Service and the information, software and material therein, and extract your data from Brain Payroll, for your personal reference or use. You may not alter, modify, recompile, electronically reproduce, distribute or publicly display any such software or materials (whether in whole or in part) and you must not use any Logos, Trademarks, Videos, Audios from the website and the software.
We grant you a license to use the software application included in the Website, as part of the Website and for the purposes made available on the Website only. You must not translate, adapt, alter, modify, distribute, recompile or reverse engineer that software for any purpose, create any derivative works based on it, permit it to be combined with any other software, provide access to it or use it to provide services to third parties or, except to the extent that we are required to permit this by applicable law. You may not use the software other than as specified in these terms without our prior written consent.
Your use of software may be subject to additional terms and conditions which Brain Payroll will notify to you at the time of downloading or access. Your download or use of such services will indicate your acceptance of those additional terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SERVICES, WEBSITE, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS.
- The website, services, content, and any third party content or services are provided by brain payroll on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, brain payroll makes no warranty that
1. The services will meet your requirements or your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
2. The results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be effective, accurate or reliable.
3. The quality of services will meet your expectations
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law brain payroll will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information in connection with the website or any services, either with or without your knowledge. Brain payroll has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but brain payroll neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. Brain payroll shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities or services, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website or services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. further, brain payroll shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond brain payroll's control. The user understands and agrees that any data uploading through the website is done entirely at your own discretion and you will be solely responsible for any results from the submission such material or data to brain payrollsystem. Brain payroll accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any services provided to you whether on behalf of third parties or itself.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number and/or email id while registering on the website for the service information request. By doing so you hereby authorise us to contact you in relation to the services that you have requested.